Woodgrove Farm is located on the A361 in the village of Fulbrook. Burford, the Gateway to the Cotswolds, with its comprehensive facilities of bank, schools, shops, restaurants and cafes, is a short walk or drive away. Both Oxford and Witney are within easy reach of the A40, which lies two miles to the south.
DESCRIPTION & ACCOMMODATION
• Situated in an idyllic rural location with lovely views to the south
• Ground and first floor office accommodation
• Gross internal floor area approx. 45 sq.m / 485 sq.ft
• Refurbishment nearing completion with high spec finish throughout
• Good access and allocated parking for 3 cars adjacent to the office
• Superfast broadband
• Kitchen and WC on ground floor
Mains water, electricity, drainage and fibre superfast broadband (FTTC).
£7,500 per annum plus VAT exclusive, plus a Service Charge to cover insurance, maintenance of common parts and landscaping.
The offices have a rating of D. A copy of the EPC report is available on request.
For a minimum term of five years, contracted out of the security provisions of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
Business Rates are circa £4,200, to be confirmed by the Valuation Office. Small Business Relief may be available and enquiries should be made to the West Oxfordshire District Council (Tel. 01993 861000).
Each party is to pay its own legal costs.