A large yard extending to 2.34 acres in all lying on the eastern edge of East Hanney with direct access to A338. The site lies close to the Milton Park interchange on the A34 providing excellent communications to the M4 and M40. The towns of Wantage, Abingdon, Didcot and Oxford lie within easy reach.
The yard has consent under, in part a planning consent and in part a Certificate of Lawful Use or Development for the following uses:
– The operation of a haulage contractors business
– Storage and dismantling of vehicles and mechanical equipment for recycling of spare parts. A prospective lessee would need to apply for an ELV storage and depollution centre license.
– The purchase and sale of second-hand materials of a wide variety of types including the storage of such materials
– The purchase and sale of goods for use in agriculture
– The storage of various items for and on behalf of others
– Storage of fire wood
Further details and plans showing the areas available for the above uses are available from the letting agents.